Welcome to the Ribbon and Rhinestones Birthday blog hop. There are a ton of wonderfully talented women in this hop and you are going to love seeing all the projects with tons of ribbon and rhinestones! This is a two day hop so be sure you pass on through both days. If you are here from Nicole's blog you are heading in the right direction, but if you lucked up on this blog post be sure to head back to the start at Stacey's Blog and start and the beginning.
Here is the complete line up
1. Stacey ~ http://CreatingACraftyLife.blogspot.com/
2. Kim ~ http://rickettscricuts.blogspot.com/
4. Janet ~ http://createatdreamscrapbooks.blogspot.com/
5. Tanya ~ http://ScrappyScavenger.blogspot.com/
6. Brie~ http://vintage53.blogspot.com/
7. Cathie~ http://cathiescafe-scraphappy.blogspot.com/
8. Nicole ~ http://creationsbymommy.com/
9. Kristy ~ http://www.scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com/ - YOU ARE HERE
10. Martha~ http://pattisscrapingtime.blogspot.com/
11. Haidee~ http://created2bunique.blogspot.com/
12. Zoe ~ http://www.CraftyX.blogspot.com/
13. Kristal~ http://www.gettingcricky.com/
14. Raven~ http://www.love4stamps.blogspot.com/
15. Jess~ http://www.kinderstampo.com/
17. Esmeralda ~ http://noahsarktwobytwo.blogspot.com/
18. Karle ~ http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1890631198460&set=a.1890626638346.104027.1621905895&type=1&theater
I created this birthday card for day 1. We have a 90th birthday party on Sunday, so this was a perfect excuse to make this card. I was a bit last minute but I totally LOVE how this came out. Hey - maybe I should work under pressure more often, lol. There are two photos. I wanted to share the two different views.
Now it is time for you to hop on over and visit Martha http://pattisscrapingtime.blogspot.com/ and see what fun stuff she has to share with you.
Oh yes....... I'm sure you want blog candy, huh?? Well.... I will have a blog candy posted on tomorrow's post, so be sure to hop through tomorrow. BUT you will need to leave a comment here today and become a follower of my blog in order to be eligible. I will choose a winner using random.org from both days' comments.