Hi everyone! Welcome to the “It’s Easter” Blog Hop to help you get ready for this wonderful Easter season. Joining me in this fun celebration are some of the most talented crafters that I know. I do have a few rules for this hop, in support of each crafter and the time they have put into their work, to be eligible for my blog candy you MUST visit each blog and leave a comment. If you have started here at Blessed on the Bright Side. If not, and just hopped on this blog, you can go back to the beginning HERE and hop along with us.
This hop runs from April 7th - 10th, so you have plenty of time to make it all the way through the hop. Check out each blog and see what each blog has to offer for BLOG CANDY! Come back all 3 days to see some new projects, tutorials, and more.
Tell your friends about the hop for an extra chance.
Blogs for the It’s Easter Blog Hop
1. Shawnee - Http://quiverofangels.blog
2. Rachelle - http://rachelle-rachellesp
4. Suzanne - http://cricutcraftingrammy
5. Patricia - http://creativediva98.blog
6. Shelly & Kitty http://kccroppers.blogspot
7. Rhonda - http://scraphappenswithrho
8. Mandie - http://mandiesscrappin.blo
9. Mickie - http://littlescrapcorner.b
10. Deborah - http://scrappingmamma.net/
11. Kristy http://www.scraptasticalkr
eations.blogspot.com/ ( YOU ARE HERE )
12. Tristan - http://tristans-time-4-cra
13. Ellen - http://cardmonkey-business
14. Monica - http://scraps2treasure.blo
15. Robin - http://thecricutscrapper.b
16. Christine - http://crabbycakescrafts.b
Here is my project for today. I was able to kill two birds with one stone with this project. This is my DT project as well as the project I'm using for the blog hop. Hey.... you can't beat getting double out of one project.
I will have blog candy on the last day of the hop, so be sure to check everyday and leave a comment. In order to be eligible for the candy you must follow my blog and leave a comment everyday.
Head on over to Tristan's blog HERE and see what he has for you all.