Looking For Something?

Monday, January 20, 2014

Love You

Happy Monday! 
Yikes, Monday already?!?!! 
Where does the weekend go?? 

Well, mine was spent gettin' crafty!! Yes, yes it was! I was on the search for some challenges over the weekend to spark my creativity, and low and behold I found quite a few. 

First, I will be entering this card into the Little Tangles challenge.

The challenge this week is to create a one layer card. This was SUPER fun for me! I'm a CAS kinda gal, but I like to add a layer or two to my cards. 

And then I came across the challenge over at Curtain Call, which is to follow the inspiration photo below. 

And lastly, the CASE Study Challenge, which was to be inspired by the photo below

So, I combined these 3 challenges together and this is what I came up with. It was SO much fun creating this one and trying to combine all 3 challenges into one. I wasn't sure it was going to work out, but to my surprise it did! 


For this card I used the following: 

Michael's White Cardstock 
Heidi Swapp - Color Shine 
Sequins 

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the way it turned out Kristy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A total trick on the eye, I would have sworn this was too layers! Love the blue sequins. Thanks for playing along at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the details! So pretty! Thanks for playing along with the Little Tangles Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love a bit of Heidi Swapp color shine! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CAS card. The Puffy Heart stamps look super with the sprayed background.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot maill dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, Kristy. Your hearts are so beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us in the Little Tangels challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete