Looking For Something?

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Let it Snow Blog Hop

Welcome to the Let it Snow Blog Hop. If you've come from Robin's blog, you're in the right spot, but if you just lucked upon this blog post, be sure to head back to Shannon's blog HERE

It's time to let it snow - it sure is frigid around my way with negative temps, so this hop sure fits for us in the midwest. Be sure to get cozy in your PJ's and grab your cup a Joe and enjoy the hop. Everyone has some fabulous projects to share with all of you today!

Here's the complete line up in you got mixed up along the way 

Kristy (You are here) 

Now, we'll take a peek at my project. I create this 12x12 layout to share with all of you. Back in 2011 we had a HUGE blizzard, and well, I'm finally scrapping a few of those photos!!

Recipe:
Paper - Paper Studio 
SVG - Scratptastical Kreations
Twine
Misc. Felt letters
Thickers 

You've reach the last blog in the hop. I hope you've enjoyed all the projects today, and I thank you for hopping along with us!

Happy Scrappin', 

Kristy





8 comments:

  1. Kristy this is such a cute and fun layout. I love love your title.


    TFS & Happy I could be on the hop with you. AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - those are great pics!!! Love your layout - the banner under your photo is darling!

    Glad to be in this hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page, love those edges! I think this weas a very inspiring Hop, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a lovely LO - TFS! Enjoyed hopping with you today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome layout! Enjoyed hopping with you. TFS
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the layout!!!

    Robin

    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete