Looking For Something?

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Love Card


Hey Everyone!!

It's time for me to share this week's Timeless Twine DT posting with all of you. This week I'm sharing this super cute and super simple "Love" card. 



For this card I cut out a heart using my Cameo and adhered the twine to the top of the heart and trimmed the edges and added some diamond glaze to give it a glossy detail. I then cut out a couple more hearts and turned them into paper buttons. I added the most awesome touch with some Strawberry Cupcake Timeless Twine. This is def a MUST HAVE twine for everyone!! 


Image of Valentine's Bakers Twine {Strawberry Cupcake Timeless Twine™}

Thanks for taking a peek at my project today. I hope you all have a fabulous day!

Happy Scrappin', 

Kristy 


8 comments:

  1. What a sweet card. Love that is had a simple but elegant look

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card! Thank you for joining us at Cameo Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with Pink by Design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cute!!!!! Thank you for joining in at Pink By Design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristy I love the wonderful littke details on your card - too sweet! The enbossed backdrops look gorgeous. Thanks for linking with us at the Cameo Creations Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the twine on the hearts! I use to design for TT love their twine! Thanks for linking it up with us at Cameo Creations Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete