Looking For Something?

Monday, December 10, 2012

MEFY Sketch Challenge



Hey, Hey, Hey... It's Monday!!

It's sketch time at Made Especially For You! I LOVE sketches, as you all know, and that is this week's challenge.

Here is the sketch



This week our challenge is being sponsored by Bugaboo Stamps

Winner will receive 7 images of their choice.


Here is my card for this week.



Ingredients
Paper - DCWV Patterned Paper &Coredinations Cardstock
SVG - Scraptastical Kreations
Digital Stamp - Bugaboo 
Tim Holtz Puff Embossing Powder
Jaded Blossom stamps 
Misc: Pearls & bling

Be sure to  head on over to the Made Especially For You  blog and enter your card into the challenge!! I can't wait to see everyone's entries and I thank you all for taking a peek at my card today. I hope I've inspired you in some way! 

Happy Scrappin', 

Kristy 

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card!Adorable image!Love this sketch!
    Have a wonderful Monday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete