Looking For Something?

Monday, December 3, 2012

MEFY Christmas Challenge!

Hey, Hey, Hey... It's Monday! That means it's time for another Made Especially For You challenge!!

This weeks' challenge is to create a card using a Christmas Die Cut. This should give you all a boost on those Christmas cards that need to be sent out very soon!!

This week our challenge is being sponsored by Whimsical Designs



Here is my card for this week.


Ingredients
Paper - Studio G 
SVG - Scraptastical Kreations
Stamp - Jaded Blossin 
Trendy Twine

Be sure to  head on over to the Made Especially For You  blog and enter your card into the challenge!! I can't wait to see everyone's entries and I thank you all for taking a peek at my card today. I hope I've inspired you in some way! 

Happy Scrappin', 

Kristy 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cardstock,Fabulous Ornament!Love thsi card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. great colours and lovely ornament!

    ReplyDelete