Looking For Something?

Monday, December 17, 2012

MEFY Challenge


Hey, Hey, Hey... It's Monday!!

Well, this will be our very last MEFY challenge! I want to say that I've had such a fun time being on the MEFY DT, and I'm going to miss our Monday's! I have made some awesome friendships with the amazing DT girls, though, so it still comes out in the end with amazing benefits.

Now, for this week's challenge - it is to use 3 snowflakes on your card

This week our challenge is being sponsored by Scraptastical Kreations

Winner will receive 7 images of their choice.


Here is my card for this week.


Ingredients
Paper - MME
SVG - Scraptastical Kreations
Timeless Twine
Jaded Blossom stamps 

Be sure to  head on over to the Made Especially For You  blog and enter your card into the challenge!! I can't wait to see everyone's entries and I thank you all for taking a peek at my card today. I hope I've inspired you in some way! 

Happy Scrappin', 

Kristy 

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card. Love those papers.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete