Looking For Something?

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Blog Hop Winners - Reason For the Season Hop

Good Morning, All!!

I hope you all have had a fabulous start to the week! Are you all getting the last minute Christmas shopping done? There's only 7 days until Christmas. Can you believe it?? Yeah, me either! It sure has flown! 

Anyhoo -- let's go ahead and get on to the winners from the Reason For the Season blog hop. 

I want to thank each and everyone one of you for hopping along. I hope that you all enjoyed the hop and the projects/inspiration that everyone shared. 

Here are the winners 

Peachy Keen - Queen B Kreations 

Timeless Twine - Robin

Unity Stamp Co (2 Itty Bitty Stamps each)
 Nikki, Joybear, Suzy, Karen B, Michelle F

Pazzles - Rhonda R. 

Xyron - Judy & Marianne Fiskateer

Make the Cut - Scrappin Fab Pam 

Pink by Design - Sarah B

3 Girl Jam - Ashley 

The Beary Scrap - Camille

Jen Shorey's stamp set - Melinda 

Little Scraps of Heaven - Connie

Bugaboo Digital Stamps - Pam L 

Gel-a-tins - Sandy 

The Scrapbooking Queen - Rexann 

My Creative Time -  Deb C 

Scrapadoodles - Denise P 

Kristi W Designs - Marg 

Charms 24/7 - Michelle from MS

Your Next Stamp - CraftyRia

Lucy's CTMH package - Janet

Scraptastical Kreations - Candace 

Congrats to the winners, and again, thank you to all that hopped through. If you would all contact me through the contact me tab in the upper left and provide me your name and mailing address, I can get your informatio sent on over to the sponsors so they can get your goodies out to you.
Happy Scrappin'

Kristy 



7 comments:

  1. OMGosh... Thanks so much Kristy!... and the sponsors too! Great hop... everyone's creations were gorgeous!!!.... have sent my email w/my addy... Thanks again!!!
    Rhonda M. Bewley Ratliff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks so much for such a fantastic hop and loved looking at all those new creative creations
    hugs Nikki
    off to email you my info :)
    Congrats to all the other lucky winners too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome!!!! I really liked this hop theme.

    Try to send email but wouldn't link, her is my addy...

    Sandy Hentzel
    5603 Colgate Dr
    Youngstown, Ohio
    44515

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice article written here. I got to know a few more Info. This info is really good.. Thanks
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't get any thing to work on this iPad.

    Robin Carroll
    1390 Dogtrot rd
    Frenchburg, KY 40322

    Thanks for the great hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all the winners! Thanks for hopping along!

    ReplyDelete