Looking For Something?

Thursday, December 6, 2012

12 Days of {handmade} Christmas Day 5

Howdy All!! Thank you for stopping by to take a peek at my day 5 project. I know it's a bit late!! I was under the weather the other day with a horrible toothache/headache. Bleck!! I'm getting it up now though, at least!! So, today I'm sharing with all of you a 2 page 12x12 layout. 


For the layout I used 
Paper: Coredinations and Paper Studio 
SVG - Scraptastical Kreations 
White gel pen
Cameo 

Although I've had this layout down for quite some time now, it's been so nice to get some lots of Christmas photos knocked out! Now, if I could do this once a week, I'd be good to go on reducing the amount of photos that are in those photos boxes!! 

I'll have day 6 & 7 up for you all tomorrow!

Thanks for taking a peek at my day behind project! : )

Happy Scrappin'

Kristy 

No comments:

Post a Comment