Looking For Something?

Sunday, December 2, 2012

12 Days of {handmade} Christmas Day 1 & 2 & Free SVG

This year I am really, really, REALLY into creating my own handmade Christmas decorations , and I thought it would super fun to share with all of you my creations. I'll also be sharing a few scrappy things to, like some layouts and cards. Almost ALL of my crafts are Pinterest inspired. YES, that website is ADDICTING! I want to create EVERYTHING I seen on there!! And, I'm trying to do just that! 

First I am going to share this UBBER cute shadow box with all of you. The original one I seen said "Jingle All the Way", which I was going to do but when I went shopping for the supplies I seen these totally awesome bells in shades of blue - they match my blue and white tree! So, I decided to go with the blue and silver theme for this, and used the "Dashing Through the Snow" title, which you can find as a free SVG below. 


I really wanted to have a tutorial for all of you as well, but -- it has been crazy madness the last 3 weeks here, so I wasn't able to get to it for this one. I'm hoping for the next one's I'll be able to! 

Here are the supplies I used:
Shadow Box - Michaels' - $5.99 
Ribbon - Michael's - under a $2.00 (it was 70% off) 
Jingle Bells - Michael's - $6.00 
Paper - Doodlebug Designs 
Black Vinyl 
Cameo 
Dashing through the Snow SVG 
Download the free SVG HERE

Here is my 2nd project of my 12 Days of {handmade} Christmas. It is a scrapbooking layout, as I've also been trying to make a dent in my photos, and I had SO many Christmas photos for previous years to scrap still, that I figured there wasn't a better time to do it than now! I have such a hard time putting more than a few photos on a two page layout, but I forced myself on this one, as I take too many photos on Christmas morning!! 


SVG - Scraptastical Kreations
Paper - Coredinations & Doodelbug 
White gel pen 

Thank yo for looking at my projects today. Be sure to check back tomorrow for another, and I hope I have inspired you all to make yourself a {handmade} Christmas project, or to get busy on those photos that need to be scrapped this year!

Happy Scrappin' 

Kristy 




9 comments:

  1. Love your projects!! That shadowbox is amazing and your layout is adorable (great pics!) Thanks for the freebie!!! :)
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects are so great. Everytime I see a new SVG file, I want it. But we all know that I am not a big girl yet and haven't bought a Silhouette. Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your projects! both the shadowbox and layout are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristy both of your projects are awesome especially the shadowbox. I love blue and silver together...so pretty. Thank you for sharing and also for the goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your projects are AWESOME!!Very Beautiful & Lovely!
    Have a wonderful Sunday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the Freebie. Love your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Everyone!! You're all very welcome for the freebie as well! : )

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete