Looking For Something?

Thursday, November 22, 2012

What Are You Thankful For???

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

I hope you all enjoy your day with family and friends today! Let's all be thankful for all the things we have, and not the things we don't have. Let's also remember those that are not sharing this special day with their loved ones that are gone for one reason or another. From my home to yours, we're wishing you all have very Happy Thanksgiving! And, with that said, today I am sharing what I am most thankful for!

My two boys!! If it weren't for them - I'm not sure where my life would be. They are my inspiration, my strength, and my motivation. They may drive me bonkers at times, but I wouldn't change that for the world. These boys are my absolute world!! 

Here are two layouts I did for each of them - Titled "My Letter to You" 
Tomorrow is NEVER promised to us, and for me, I want my boys to know what I'm thinking, how I feel, and how much I love and care about them, as well as my dreams and aspirations for them. Although I have not written their letter yet, it will be done very soon. And, even though my boys know how much they are loved and cared for and my dreams for them, I wanted something for them, in writing, that they could go back and read for many years to come!

So, here are my two layouts.

This is my oldest (he's little in these photos - he's now 14)



My Youngest ( he's now almost 13) 


Ingredients:
Patterned Paper: Authentique 
Cardstock: Bazzill and Coredinations
SVG: Scraptastical Kreations (arrows and flourishes)
Stamps - Unity Stamp Co. 

I hope you all enjoy your day, and I thank you for stopping by to take a peek at my projects today. As always, I hope you've found some form of inspiration from me today. 

Happy Scrappin' 

Kristy 

4 comments:

  1. Very good "boy" layouts! They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thee are both wonderful! I love. The idea of adding letters for them. You are so very right about making every day count. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet idea!! very nice! (love the photos with the layouts) perfect :)

    ReplyDelete