Looking For Something?

Saturday, November 10, 2012

THANK-ful Blog Hop


Hello and welcome to the 'Thankful' Blog hop! If you've come from Tara's blog, you're on the right track. If you happened to just luck upon this post, be sure to head on over to Melanie's blog and hop from the beginning. 

This is the time of year we really reflect on what we have to be thankful for. One of those things I am thankful for is my BOYS, without them my world would not be the same. And, of course I am also thankful for all my scrappy buddies and supplies, because without those I would probably go insane! 


Today, there is a great group of gals throughout this hopping sharing some awesome projects that all have the word "Thankful" on them somewhere. In addition to seeing some awesome "Thankful" creations, there is some blog candy available too. If you comment on everyone's blog post, you will be entered to with these goodies! You do not have to become a follower of each blog to be entered to win, but it would be nice if you did. 


Here is the complete line up just in case you get lost along the way 



Now, let's take a peek at my creation I have to share with all of you today. I have been wanting to do a layout like this for some time now, and this hop gave me the perfect reason to get on it! I wanted to go outside the box on this hop, and that's just what I did. 


For this layout I used the following 
Paper - Echo Park 
Twine - Twinery Twine
Alpha Stickers - Making Memories
Misc. - Corrigated stars, library pocket & tag, 
tabs, and buttons 


Personal Blog Candy: 
Leave a comment below stating what one thing you are most thankful for, and I will pick one winner to win the "Smash It" SVG cutting file from Scraptastical Kreations. 

You can take a peek at it HERE

Now, be sure to head on over to Nancy's Blog and see what awesome 'thankful' creation she has to share with all of you. I hope you all have been inspired by all of the 'thankful' creations today! 

Happy Scrappin', 

Kristy 



28 comments:

  1. What a cute layout! I am thankful for my son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute layout! I am thankful for you sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your page!! Definitely lifting this one, thanks for the inspiration! I'm thankful for my family and friends :)
    Nancy
    alwaysastorycreationsbynancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVEEEEEEE IT!!!

    cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice layout!!! glad to be part of this hop with you. I am already a follower.

    robin

    http://craftindesertdivas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you layout! I'm most thankful for my family! :-) Live for Scrappin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep...i adore the layout...and the photos. Thanks for sharing. i am a follower. i'd have to say i am most thankful for my family and faith.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am thankful for my family, we've been through alot the last few years, and I'm thankful for each day with them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome layout. Great job. Thanks for the chance to win. I am so thankful for so many things. Salvation family health friends. I am truly blessed.
    annaldowdy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. that's a wonderful layout!! it's awesome to be a part of this hop with you :) have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Today I am thankful for being able to participate in a day of service with my church.
    Great layout.

    Melissa
    iamapapermaniac.blogspot.com
    scraplady202@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That layout is really cool. I like the string holding all of your pics. Thanks for being part of the hop.

    afternoonscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a fabulous LO - I love the design and how you have included everyone through the LO. I am forever thankful for my wonderful husband and two daughters and family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am thankful for my 3 little leprechauns... they make my world full of fun, laughter and non stop surprises...
    I am a new follower.
    Thanks for the chance to win.

    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com
    morentin1326@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great project and I am already a follower
    http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! :)

    (Please don't include me in the giveaway comments. I have no way of cutting svg files. I would love for someone else to win!)

    Melissa
    papershenanigans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a really awesome layout. I love all of the details and colors.

    Please do not include me in the giveaway. I have no way of cutting svg files. I would rather it go to someone who could use it. Thank you for your generosity, though. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kristy!!
    Your project is super:) I am so veyr thankful for you and what all you do for us in blogland!! Thank you so much!! be blessed
    ~Beyond Measure
    tammy
    www.urbeyondmeasure.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this layout! I am thankful for my 3 children, I feel so blessed everyday. Thanks for the chance to win.
    Hugs,
    Kathy
    http://the3esblog.blogspot.com/
    kparks@embarqmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great job Kristy!!! I love your project. It was fun doing our first hop together :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. TFS great project! Please don't include me in your giveaway comments. I have no way of cutting svg files. I would love for someone else to win!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this layout. I need to get back into finishing up my scrapbooks. TFS!!

    Shawn
    Classiccreationsbyshawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous layout, Kristy! I love your beautiful colors and fab design!

    ReplyDelete
  24. great layout. I love all the little touches you added to it.

    Sarah
    craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
    craftingwithsarah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. lovely layout.all details in one page nice to hop

    kavitha vadhri

    ReplyDelete
  26. Kristy, love your LO!!!!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very pretty lo, i really like how you used the blog hop theme =Di-TST

    ReplyDelete
  28. such an adorable layout tfs!!
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete