Looking For Something?

Monday, November 5, 2012

MEFY Thanksgiving Card Challenge


Happy Monday!!

Did you all remember to set your clocks back?? I know I sure enjoyed that extra hour of sleep! Well, it's time for another Made Especially For You challenge. This week's challenge is to create a Thanksgiving card using Kraft Carstock. Easy peasy!

This week our challenge is being sponsored by The Stamping Boutique



Winner will receive 3 images of their choice.


Here is my card for this week.


Card Recipe: 
Recollections Kraft Cardstock 
The Stamping Boutique Digi Stamp
Making Memories Alpha Stickers
Misc buttons & Ribbon

Don't forget to head on over to the Made Especially For You  blog and enter your  card into the challenge!! I can't wait to see everyone's entries and I thank you all for taking a peek at my card today. I hope I've inspired you in some way! 

Happy Scrappin'  


Kristy

1 comment: