Looking For Something?

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Handmade Christmas Tags

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday to you all!! 

I made it a goal to post one project (or two or three) on my blog everyday this week. I'm making good on that goal, and I sure hope to be able to keep it up. Sometimes life just takes a hold and the blog lacks some serious TLC! But, I'm doing great this week! I'm SO proud of myself!! : ) 

Today I am sharing  these really cute gift tags with all of you. They were so simple to make and will add that perfect handmade touch to all my gift giving this year. 


Ingredients: 
Paper: Echo Park - Merry Christmas
SVG: Scraptastical Kreations - Sophisticated Scallops & Label It, Tag It, Frame It
Stamps: Jaded Blossom - Reindeer Magic 
Twine: Trendy Twine 

Thanks for taking at today's project. As always, I hope I've inspired in you in some crafty way! 

Happy Scrappin', 

Kristy 

4 comments:

  1. These are really cute! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags are super cute, still lovin' those lil Reindeer :) Cuteness mate, cuteness indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are too cute!! :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete