Looking For Something?

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Flying By to Say HI!

Happy Tuesday, Friends. 

Today I am sharing this super cute card "Flying by to say Hi!" card with all of you. 
I have had this card done for quite some time, but I had to change SD cards during football time and it never got uploaded. Eek! So, here it is. 



Ingredients
SVG - Scraptastical Kreations (Plane and Tag)
Paper: Kraft Cardstock, Recollections cardstock & patterned paper 
Trendy Twine 
I used the print and cut feature in the Silhouette software to print the sentiment on the tag. 

Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek at my card today. As always, I hope I have inspired you in some way. : )

Happy Scrappin', 

Kristy 

6 comments:

  1. I love this idea! It's so cute! I hope you will hop on over and follow me back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute what a fun card to give to someone

    Cathie

    ReplyDelete