Looking For Something?

Friday, November 30, 2012

A Homespun Christmas Blog Hop



Hello and welcome to the "A Homespun Christmas Blog Hop". Thank you so much for hopping with us. We hope this provides lots of inspiration on gifts to make for the holiday season! 

For this hop, we have two sponsors. 

$20 Gift Certificate 
To be eligible you must visit the Facebook page HERE - like and leave a comment. 

$20 Gift Certificate 
To be eligible to win you must visit Facebook page HERE - like and comment

You should have come from Christine's blog. If you happened to just luck up on this blog post, best sure to head back to Christine's blog to start at the beginning. You certainly do not want to miss any fabulous gift ideas!

For today's gift, I made up this cute mini paint can filled with Reindeer poop. I thought these would be super cute and fun to give to the kiddos this Christmas. 

I purchased the mini paint can from the $1 bin at Target. Gotta LOVE Target!! 


Ingredients:
Stamp - Jaded Blossom 
SVG - Scraptastical Kreations - ric rac border
Paper - Colorbok (Joann's $1 bin) 
Timeless Twine 
Misc ribbon I had in my stash 

Thank you for taking a peek at my project today, and I hope I've inspired you to create a fun gift to give this holiday season!!

Now it's tiem for you to head on over to Nancy's blog and see what awesome handmade gift she has to share with all of you! 

Happy Hoppin', 

Kristy 

14 comments:

  1. That turned so cute, I need to remember to hit up Target's Dollar spot more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea! I always forget about Target's $1 bin!!
    xoxo Charity

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reindeer poop, lol!! And your project came out so adorable! Looove Target! :)
    Nancy
    alwaysastorycreationsbynancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright colors...what a nice project. Great papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute idea for a teacher's gift for Xmas :)

    Jenn Lorist

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehehehe i love the "poop" projects they make me love....great job

    Cathie
    Scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the poop idea!! Buying one this today!!!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a cute idea Kristy! I'm sure the kids will love it!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK first off!! could of sworn I was following your blog :( (but I am now) LOVE the mini paint can idea

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet candy can. i love it. thanks for sharing.

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! I need to start paying more attention to the dollar section.

    Melissa
    scraplady202@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute project. I'm already a follower of your blog and love it!

    robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete