Looking For Something?

Monday, October 1, 2012

Spooky Challenge for you!


Happy Monday to you all!!

It's a spooky challenge this week!! We challenge you this week to create a Halloween card and it MUST include a banner on it. This was such a super fun challenge this week! I had lots of fun with this one!

This week our challenge is being sponsored by The Stamping Boutique



So, be sure to head on over to the Made Especially For You Blog and link up your card using this week's challenge. 

Here is my card for this week.


Card Recipe: 
Scraptastical Kreations Banner Set
Twine
Embossing Folder 
Stamping Boutique Digi 
DCWV Patterned Paper

Don't forget to head on over to the Made Especially For You  blog and enter your  card into the challenge!! I can't wait to see everyone's entries and I thank you all for taking a peek at my card today. I hope I've inspired you in some way! 

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It, 


Kristy

post signature

2 comments:

  1. love what you did with this guy, just so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card looks awesome, love how you colored him in and the papers you used:)
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete