Looking For Something?

Monday, October 8, 2012

Sketch Challenge at Made Especially For You

Happy Monday to you all!!

It's sketch time at Made Especially For You! I LOVE sketches, as you all know, and that is this week's challenge.

Here is the sketch


This week our challenge is being sponsored by Bugaboo Stamps

Winner will receive 7 images of their choice.

So, be sure to head on over to the Made Especially For You Blog and link up your card using this week's theme/challenge. 

Here is my card for this week.


Card Recipe: 
DCWV Patterned Paper
Coredinations Cardstock
Bugaboo Digi Stamp
Thickers
Trendy Twine
White Gel Pen
Silhouette Cameo

Don't forget to head on over to the Made Especially For You  blog and enter your card into the challenge!! I can't wait to see everyone's entries and I thank you all for taking a peek at my card today. I hope I've inspired you in some way! 

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It,

Kristy 

1 comment:

  1. cute card, love what you did with that digi!

    ReplyDelete