Looking For Something?

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Oh Snap!!

Howdy All!!

 I hope you all have had an awesome weekend! It sure does go by entirely too fast, that's for sure! 

So I'm here sharing this layout with you. I've had this photo sitting on my desk for well over two weeks now. I've been wanting to scrap it for that long, and on Friday evening as I was searching for some challenges to get the mojo flowing,  and I found this sketch challenge over at Grand Diva's Creative Corner. I was so excited to find this awesome sketch, as I LOVE sketches and I knew just what photo I was going to use. 

Here is the sketch 

And, here is my take on the sketch 


Recipe: 
Echo Park - "A Boy's Life" collection 
Paper Studio Cardstock
Vellum
Glitter Carstock 
Silhouette Cameo 

I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how this came out. It's so out of my normal style of scrapping and I truly LOVE it!! I thank you for taking a peek and I hope I have inspired you to get scrappy with it in some way! 

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy With It, 

Kristy 


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Great take on the sketch Kristy! Love the camera and polaroid die cuts! Thanks for playing along at GCC!!!

    ReplyDelete