Looking For Something?

Sunday, October 21, 2012

MEFY Challenge


Happy Monday to you all!! We know what Monday's bring here, and that's a Made Especially For You Challenge! YAY!! This weeks challenge is to use the technique of misting.

This week's challenge is being sponsored by Paper Piecings by Nikki

So, be sure to head on over to the Made Especially For You Blog and link up your card using this week's theme/challenge.

So, for this week's challenge I went out to get some mist, which yes, I did not have any of. Well, I wound up making my own, as the card turn a different turn than I anticipated. I misted the background paper with purple, and double matted it so it would pop. It was a bit different for me and out of my box, but I'm happy with the way it came out. So... here it is.


Card Recipe: 
Paper: Recollections cardstock, Mambi Patterned Paper
Stamp: Unity Stamp Co
Ribbon: Misc.
Mist - homemade 


Don't forget to head on over to the Made Especially For You  blog and enter your card into the challenge!! I can't wait to see everyone's entries and I thank you all for taking a peek at my card today. I hope I've inspired you in some way! 

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It, 


Kristy


post signature

2 comments:

  1. super fun card, great misting too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Stampin' Up Ind Demo
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete