Looking For Something?

Monday, October 15, 2012

Made Especially For You Challenge!

It's Monday AGAIN... Don't you just LOVE Monday's? Yeah, me neither. The only thing I LOVE about Monday's is the Made Especially For You Challenges!!!

This week is super fun challenge, which is to use 3 leaves on your card. That's it... just 3 leaves!

This week our challenge is being sponsored by V's Sweet Ideas

$10 Gift Certificate

So, be sure to head on over to the Made Especially For You Blog and link up your card using this week's theme/challenge. 

Here is my card for this week.


I have to mention that this was a Pinterest inspired card. I absolutely LOVE Pinterest to get the mojo flowing. There are SO many wonderful and amazing ideas on there!! 

Card Recipe: 
Paper Studio Patterned Paper
Recollections Cardstock
Scraptastical Kreations SVG cutting files
Misc Button
Trendy Twine
Pink by Design sentiment stamps

Don't forget to head on over to the Made Especially For You  blog and enter your  card into the challenge!! I can't wait to see everyone's entries and I thank you all for taking a peek at my card today. I hope I've inspired you in some way! 

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It, 


Kristy

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the Card!! this challenge is for anyone?? I thing I will create something...super cool!!! thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty card layout with fab colours and great die cut leaves!

    ReplyDelete