Looking For Something?

Saturday, October 6, 2012

It's World Card Making Day!!!

Today is World Card Making Day, and I just so happen to have a card that I've been wanting to share with all of you. 

It's so funny to me because I've never been a card maker before. I was a strictly layout kinda gal, and now, I love, love, love to make cards. There are days I'd prefer to make a card appose to creating a layout. Weird, huh? I think so too! 

So, let's take a peek at my card. 


I'm on a huge kraft kick right now. I just LOVE the look it gives with just a hint of color. 
For this card I used the following: 

Unity Stamp Co - {...thoughts of the heart} ANG-001
Authentique patterned paper 
Kraft cardstock 
Misc. Mesh burlap 
Twinery Twine
Misc. button 
(I have to look and see which stamp set I used for the heart. I know it's a Unity Stamp, but not sure which set it's from. I will update as soon as I double check.) 

I really love how this card turned out. It's sweet, simple and to the point. I sure hope I have inspired you to make a card and share with the world today. 

As Always - Getting' Scrappy With It, 

Kristy 

No comments:

Post a Comment