Looking For Something?

Monday, October 29, 2012

It's a Color Challenge at MEFY!


Happy Monday to you all!! We know what Monday's bring here, and that's a Made Especially For You Challenge! Who doesn't love a challenge to get that mojo flowin'?

This week's challenge is being sponsored by - My Heart Pieces 


One winner will win 3 images of their choice.

So, let's get on to the challenge. The challenge this week is a COLOR challenge! I have to say, I struggled with this pallet for a bit. It's a BEAUTIFUL selection, but for some reason it got me. However, good ol' Pinterest helped me out with some inspiration!

Here is the color pallet

Here is my card for this week.


Card Recipe: 
Paper: Recollections Kraft cardstock
SVG - Scraptastical Kreations - Fancy Florals

Don't forget to head on over to the Made Especially For You  blog and enter your card into the challenge!! I can't wait to see everyone's entries and I thank you all for taking a peek at my card today. I hope I've inspired you in some way! 

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It, 


Kristy


2 comments:

  1. gorgeous, love the kraft and all those pretty little flowers

    ReplyDelete