Looking For Something?

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hello... Cardabilities Card Sketch

Hey All!!

Today I seen this super fun card sketch over on the Cardabilities blog, and I was having such a crummy day, and who knows what makes you feel better? Yep, Scrapping! So, I chose to play around with this sketch. Isn't this just a fabulous sketch?!?! I LOVE it!! They have some AMAZING sketches on their website. If you're a sketch lover like I am, be sure to head over there and take a peek! 

Here is the Cardabilities sketch 

Here is my take on the sketch 


I absolutely LOVE how this card came out. I wasn't sure about all the different patterns, but I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! 

Prodcuts Used: 
Pink by Design stamps
My Minds Eye Patterned Paper 
Everyday Kraft Stack - Paper Studio
Cats Eye Ink 
Paper Studio - Circle embossing folder. 

Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek at my card today! 

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy With It, 

Kristy 



5 comments:

  1. Hi Kristy, I must confess I am a SUCKER for dots! I love your card too and I think all the DP works really well together!! Great take on the sketch.
    Thank you for joining in and sharing with us at Cardabilities x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the patterned paper together!! Looks great with all the dots! Very pretty card Kristy!! Thanks for joining us over @ Cardabilities! Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Polka dots are always a happy thing, cute designer paper! I love that embossing folder! Thanks for playing along with the Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch.
    Thank you for joining us over at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful paper combo ♥ great take on the sketch ♥ thanks for playing at Cardabilities ♥ Petra

    ReplyDelete