Looking For Something?

Saturday, October 6, 2012

First Day of Third Grade

I recently purchased the new line by We R Memory Keepers - "Hall Pass". I love, love, love this paper. I'm a paper-a-holic and hoarder, but I have to say - I actually used it! I didn't know exactly which photos I wanted to use with this paper, but once I got to flipping through the GAZILLIONs of photos I have yet to scrap I found the perfect ones. 

I then came across this challenge over at For the Love of Art, which was perfect since it was a school themed challenge, as well as the MOB (Mothers of Boys Scrapbook Kit Club) sketch challenge!

Here is the MOB sketch


We R Memory Keepers - Hall Pass 
Coredinations Cardstock 
Creative Imaginations Cork Numbers
Creative Imaginations Alpha stickers 

I have to say, if you have not yet purchased this line of paper, you need to! There are so many possibilities with this one! Thanks for taking a peek and I hope to have inspired you in some way! 

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy With It, 

Kristy 


4 comments:

  1. Kristy, I love your layout and really like your cork numbers. Thank you so very much for playing with us at the MOB. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristy,
    love that layout!! new follower too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristy great layout and take on the sketch! Your paper choice and embellies were perfect for the photos!!! Thanks for playing at MOB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Kristy!!! Thanks for playing along with MOB!!

    ReplyDelete