Looking For Something?

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Dracula, You Say?

Good Afternoon, Everyone!! 

We had a nice few days here, but now it's back down in the 40's - brrr!! So, with school getting ready to start back up on Monday, and no more real free time until Thanksgiving break, I decided to take some "me time" and scrap the weekend away! I LOVE the days that I can actually do this and have no worries or cares in the world, but me, my paper, and my Kami (Cameo). Nothing better than being all cozy  in the scrappy corner - scrapping away to no end!

Sooooo let's take a peek at my layout. I've wanted to scrap this photo for SO long. So long that I've had it since 2009! Can you tell just how far behind I am?? I am NOT a chronological scrapper. I scrap what inspires me at any given moment, which is probably why I'm SO far behind!! One day... one day I'll be ahead! Only in my dreams! 

Ok, ok -- here it is 

For this layout I used the following:
Paper: Paper Studio Cardstock, Mambi Patterned Paper
Ribbon - Michael's Brand
Other: Diamond Glaze, Embossing Powder, Inks
Font: Pieces 
And, of course, my Kami! 

I really love how this came out. I absolutely LOVE this costume, and the best part - I didn't have to buy anything but the make up and cape! I love those kinds of costumes. Easy on the pocket! 

I am also entering this layout into the following challenges 
Just Some Lines  - Halloween
Crafty Calendar - All Things Spooky

Thank you all for taking a peek at my layout today. I hope I've inspired you in some way to get scrappy with it!

Happy Scrappin', 

Kristy 





6 comments:

  1. COOL and very scary layout! So glad you played along with us over at The Cameo Spotlight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the three blood drops you added to the corner, Kristy! lol Love how you let your photo shine in this layout! The little banner, frame, letters collage is very beautiful! I don't scrapbook but your layout is very inspiring! Thank you for playing along with us at The Cameo Spotlight Challenge! Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, spooky! Those die cut letters are amazing!! And I love how you have a nickname for your machine:) Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Cameo Spotlight Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun and clever - love the dracula theme and the way you captured it! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Cameo Spotlight Challenge - we're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This fab! I love the black, white with the red..its really striking!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
    Hugs
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card. So stunning design. I like the colors and that image is so cute. Also love the CAS style design like Plastic cards which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete