Looking For Something?

Friday, October 12, 2012

Annual Link Up for Pink & a SK Challenge!

It's ALL about PINK!!! 

I hope you all had a fabulous day and are ready to enjoy your weekend. I know I am! I'm dealing with a headache today, but had the opportunity to scrap a little! So, I decided to make my card for the Link Up for Pink challenge, which I am also sponsoring a prize for! Be sure to get your pink card made up and linked up over there too, so you can have a chance to win some of the fantabulous prizes they have! 

So, let's take a peek at my card. 

I really had fun with this card and LOVE how it came out!! 

Products Used:
Paper: Paper Studio Cardstock, Mambi Patterned Paper Breast Cancer stack
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co stamps 
SVG: Scraptastical Kreations - Boxing Bear (gloves)
Twine: Trendy Twine

I would also like you all to join us over on the Scraptastical Kreations Fan page for a Breast Cancer Awareness Challenge. We have a challenge running from now until October 31, and that is to create a card, layout, altered item, or any other project you'd like and share it on our fan page. You are required to use any Scraptastical Kreations paper piecing pattern/SVG on your project. If you do not have any, you can click HERE to visit the website and grab a few. Each project you create and share with us will give you one entry to win this FANTASTICAL pink prize package!! And, you can do a double dip and create a card for the SK challenge AND link your card up over at the Link Up for Pink blog as well!! Two chances to win some fun goodies for the price of one! IF you do not do the whole Facebook thing, but would LOVE to enter this challenge, please leave a link back to your blog in the comments section along with a contact email.

Here is the FANTASTICAL pink prize package 


I hope to see lots of PINK cards over on the Link Up for Pink blog, as well as some fun breast cancer projects for the Scraptastical Kreations challenge!! 

Thanks for taking a peek at my card, and I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! : )

Happy Scrappin', 

Kristy 






6 comments:

  1. loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


    cathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... pink pink pink!! Love me some pink! This is a fantastic card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Girls! : )

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job!
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card!!!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is super cute, luvin the boxing gloves...so sweet in pink...hope you have a fabulous week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete