Looking For Something?

Monday, October 1, 2012

A Layout, SVG Freebie & a Mini Challenge!!

Good Evening, 

I wanted to share this layout with everyone that I did using the freebie over at Scraptastical Kreations

You, too can grab this freebie and enter the mini challenge over on the SK Fanpage, and be entered to win a good prize pack! All you have to do is create and share a layout using this freebie! You have until Saturday to get your layout posted. : ) 

You can find the freebie HERE

And, you can find the SK Fanpage HERE

I have SO many misc. photos that don't really have a "place", so I thought it would be super cool to create this SVG to use for all those "misc" photos. I'm super happy with the way it came out. I doodled all of the background (I love doodling!)


For this layout I used 
I also used the Echo Park - A Boy's Life 

Thanks for looking and I hope I've inspired you to use up some of those "misc" photos, and to join in on our challenge! 

As Always - Gettin Scrappy With It, 
Kristy 


post signature

1 comment: