Looking For Something?

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Yay for Monday's! MEFY Challenge!!


Happy Monday to you all!!

It's challenge time!!! This week at Made Especially for You we have a super fun challenge for you. We challenge you to create a gate fold card. How fun, right?? I LOVED this one. I've wanted, for some time now, create a gate fold card, but haven't found the time to do so until now.

First, this week's challenge is being sponsored by Paper Piecings by Nikki

So, be sure to head on over to the Made Especially For You Blog and link up your gate fold card. 

Here is my card for this week.

Card Recipe: 
Recollections Patterned Paper 
Coredinations Cardstock 
My Pink Stamper sentiment stamps 
Unity Stamp Co stamps 
Misc Ribbon

Don't forget to head on over to the Made Especially For You  blog and enter your card into the challenge!! I can't wait to see everyone's entries and I thank you all for taking a peek at my card today. I hope I've inspired you in some way! 

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It, 


Kristy

post signature

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card with a great colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the lil bees and the papers are fabby.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Stampin' Up Ind Dem
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
    Save~10% Shop w/me

    ReplyDelete