Looking For Something?

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pool Party Cameo Creations Challenge


It's Thursday and that means it's time for another Cameo Creations Challenge!! 

This week's challenge is to create a Pool Party theme project. The only two requirements is to follow the theme and you MUST use your Silhouette Cameo in some way!


Now, let's take a peek at my project this week. This week I chose to create a Pool Party invite! Super fun and super simple! I used patterns from Scraptastical Kreations.


I would have much rather printed the information on the back, but I got ahead of myself and didn't do that. It would look MUCH better that way! 

Don't forget to head on over and get your layout linked up.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope I have inspired you in some way. 

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It, 

Kristy 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE it!! I want to come to the pool party :)
    TFS and have a GREAT day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this...a super simple invitation is right up my alley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great invitation! I'm so happy to be a part of this team with you!

    ReplyDelete