Looking For Something?

Monday, August 20, 2012

MEFY Monday Challenge

Happy Monday to you all!!

It's time for another Made Especially For You challenge!! This week's challenge is to create a card using 3 pearls. I was loving this challenge, cause I'm hooked on using pearls right now.

This week our challenge is being sponsored by

So, be sure to head on over to the Made Especially For You Blog and link up your card using this week's color combo. 

Here is my card for this week.



Card Recipe: 
Paper Studio patterned paper
Coredinations Cardstock
Bugaboo Digi Stamp

Don't forget to head on over to the Made Especially For You  blog and enter your  card into the challenge!! I can't wait to see everyone's entries and I thank you all for taking a peek at my card today. I hope I've inspired you in some way! 

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It, 


Kristy 

3 comments:

  1. such a sweet card, loving the digi and color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristy ... such an adorable image! Just love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soo cute!
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete