Looking For Something?

Saturday, August 4, 2012

I Heart {Ippity} Blog Hop


Welcome to the I Heart {ippity} Design Team Blog Hop!
If you are not familiar with {ippity} then you are missing out!  {ippity} is a line of rubber stamps manufactured by the Unity Stamp Co.  The {ippity} line is separate from the Unity line but has the same wonderful quality,  it is marketed though Unity Endorsed {ippity} Chicks, reps for {ippity}.  Heather is an {ippity} CHICK and would love to be yours!  To order {ippity} just go to the Unity Website and on the left hand side click {ippity} - Pick a CHICK & Order.  That will take you to the {ippity} chick page where you can pick Heather Flaherty as your {ippity} Chick

If you have just happened along, please start at the beginning of our hop at www.iheartippity.com. Our AMAZING design team has lots of inspiration for you, so you can get your hands inky and have fun with {ippity} and Unity Stamps!

For my card today, I used the {ippity} set "Your friendship - My cup of tea" IPK-162. I just love how this one came out. I've wanted to do a card with these colors for so long, so when I got this stamp set, I knew just what I was doing to do with it! Sometimes we all need to be stop and just "bee-lieve".
Heather is giving away a prize to one person who comments on all of the DT blogs!  So get commenting!  You should head over to Jeannie's blog now to see her fabulous work!  Here is the lineup in case you get lost.
Also, check out the I Heart {ippity} fan page on Facebook and like us there.  Thanks for stopping by today!
Facebook Fan Page Link - www.facebook.com/PCAHeather

20 comments:

  1. I love this card Kristy, FANTASTIC Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsa! This is so awesome!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristy, this is gorgeous. I love that polka dot paper and the added pearls in the corners. You did an excellent job on this card!
    Happy Hop Day!!!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! It is bee-utiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. I love the colors. I also have been wanting to make a card with those colors. This definitely gives me the inspiration I need.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card with awesome colors! I love the contrast of the polka dot paper with the stripes on the bee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card, Kristy!! :)

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card! I just cuts some bees for an card hop I will be in. Love your card! AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE THIS CARD!!!... and I LOVE this stamp too :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card!! Love the stamp and the colors! :)
    Nancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this stamp! Great card! I love the pearl accents.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so sweet! love the colors, and the great embellishments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE your beautiful card! You did an amazing job on it. Loving the blog hop even though I am a bit late. Better late then never...right? LOL. Thanks again! Terri of Two Pink Peas www.twopinkpeas.com P.S. I am already a follower of your beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG...such a pretty card! Love the colors and stamped image! Wonderful job!

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is just sooo cute! Love the twine and love the hint of pink in the card! You did a fantastic job! From your team mate...Jeannie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute little bee! LOVE this! and the Jeannie is right ....the twine is a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card and colors!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete