Looking For Something?

Monday, August 6, 2012

Back to School MEFY Challenge!

Happy Monday to you all!! It's Monday again, and it's time for another Made Especially for You Challenge!! This week we challenge you to create a  Back to School card using vellum. How fun, right?!?!

You could win 3 images of your choice from The Stamping Boutique. So, be sure to head on over to the Made Especially For You Blog and link up your card using this week's color combo. 

Here is my card this week.


Card Recipe: 
Paper Studio patterned paper
Coredinations Cardstock
Vellum

Don't forget to head on over to the Made Especially For You  blog and enter your  card into the challenge!! I can't wait to see everyone's entries and I thank you all for taking a peek at my card today. I hope I've inspired you in some way! 

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It, 


Kristy 

4 comments:

  1. such a sweet card, would put a smile on any recipient's face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card! I love how beautifully you cut your image

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card for our challenge Kristy. Wasn't the desk image fun to use? Great job and just wanted to say so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card. Too cute! TFS
    dmcardmaker (at AOL dot com)

    ReplyDelete