Looking For Something?

Friday, July 13, 2012

Two Bundle's of Joy Blog Hop


Good Morning, Everyone!! 

Welcome the Two Bundle's of Joy Blog Hop. This is just a one day hop, but it's filled with super cute and adorable baby projects for Nicolette's cousin - she's expecting twins! First, I want to congratulate her cousin on the new additions. I know they're so super excited. 

If you have come from Michele's Blog, then you're on the right track. If you just happened upon this post, be sure to head back to Nicolette's blog and hop from the beginning. 

Here is the complete line up just in case you get lost along the way. 

Now, let's get on to my layout(s). Before I do that, though, I have to apologize as I did not get my second page finished. I was working it on yesterday evening and my paper trimmer broke on me (I guess that's cause I had just asked all my Facebook Friends which one they prefer, as I was looking for a new one). I think I jinxed myself! So, the layout you see is the boy version, but I will have the same one in a girl version too. It'll be a tad bit different, but the same theme. 

So here it is... 

I used paper piecing patterns from Scraptastical Kreations and the DCWV "All Boy" stack (I thinkt hat's the name) and some hemp twine I had. I really like how this one came out.

Now, be sure to head on over to Erica's Blog, and see what she has to share with all of you. Thank you so much for hopping along with us!

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It, 

Kristy 


13 comments:

  1. Kristy,
    I love this file. The cowboy baby is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the layout! oh, no on the trimmer don't you hate that.. I was trying to use my cricut bug last night it would work for me so that put me behind on completing the pages for her. so i know your pain. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout Kristy. Cute cute cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout!! Thank you so much for being in the hop!! Hope you get your new cutter soon.
    Nicolette
    http://beyondscrapin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love that!!! Way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful layout! Bet the girl one will be just as cute. TFS
    One question. Did you talk about replacing your paper cutter in front of it? You know things always act up when we do that. lol
    Hope you find a new one soon.
    dmcardmaker(@ aol dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Cute lo. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Can't wait to see the girl one finished!
    Miranda :)
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete