Looking For Something?

Thursday, July 5, 2012

OMG!! I forgot....



O.M.G!!!! I totally forgot to get my post scheduled for the Made Especially for You challenge this week. I feel like such a dip!! My brain has been mush for the last two weeks, as it's been off the chain crazy around here. Any way... let's get on to this weeks challenge!! This week's challenge is to create a 4th of July card with bling. That's right BLING that card up, and what better holiday to do it for than the 4th of July! This week you'll be eligible to win a three (3) images from The Stamping Boutique. We all used a Stamping Boutique digi on our cards this week as well. They're so, so cute! 
So, be sure to link up your cards at Made Especially For You to be entered! 

Now on to my card for this week's challenge



Card Recipe: 
White Cardstock 
Patterned Paper from Target's $1 bin
The Stamping Boutique Digital Stamp
Misc. Letters 


Don't forget to head on over to the Made Especially For You  blog and enter your  card into the challenge!! I can't wait to see everyone's entries and I thank you all for taking a peek at my card today. I hope I've inspired you in some way! 

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It, 


Kristy 

1 comment:

  1. Love this. Colors are so nice and bold.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete