Looking For Something?

Monday, July 30, 2012

MEFY Color Challenge


Happy Monday to you all!! As you know, Monday brings the Made Especially For You challenge. This weeks challenge is a color challenge, and I LOVE the color palette that Ashley chose for us to work with. One of my favorite color combos!

Here is the color combo we were given to work with. I love it!

This week our challenge is being sponsored by The Cutting Cafe
You could win 3 sets of images of your choice. So, be sure to head on over to the Made Especially For You Blog and link up your card using this week's color combo. 

Now, on to my card I have to share with all of you.

Card Recipe: 
DCWV patterned paper
Coredinations Cardstock
Misc. Pearls
Pink by Design Sentiment Stamp 

Don't forget to head on over to the Made Especially For You  blog and enter your  card into the challenge!! I can't wait to see everyone's entries and I thank you all for taking a peek at my card today. I hope I've inspired you in some way! 

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It, 


Kristy 

3 comments:

  1. such a pretty card, love the paisley paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kristy! I love the color combination for the challenge. It's perfect for the paisley!

    ReplyDelete