Looking For Something?

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Made Especially for You Sketch Challenge


Woot! Woot!! I'm on time this week!!! YAY for me! LOL!!   I think I'm finally getting back on track now! This week's challenge for the Made Especially for You blog is a sketch challenge. Who dosen't love to play with sketches?? I know I do! I love the creative starting point they give you, and you can flip it, turn it, or switch it around. It's totally up to you! This week you'll be eligible to win seven (7) images from the cutest digi place on the plant, Bugagoo Stamps! Who doesn't love their digi's?!? So be sure you head on over and link up your cards at the Made Especially for You blog to be entered. 

Here is the sketch we all had to follow


And, here is my card using the Bugaboo Stamp and the sketch. 


Card Recipe: 
White Cardstock 
Patterned Paper from Paper Studio All Seasons II Stack 
Bugaboo Digital Stamp
Red acid free pen 
Recollections sparkly adhesive dots (real name?) lol 


Don't forget to head on over to the Made Especially For You  blog and enter your  card into the challenge!! I can't wait to see everyone's entries and I thank you all for taking a peek at my card today. I hope I've inspired you in some way! 

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It, 


Kristy 

3 comments:

  1. I love sketch challenges. Super nice card!! I'm a new follower. Hope you will visit my blog.

    Tara
    www.craftindesertdivas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, you are really selling me on the sillouette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet card love the turtle and I love using sketches

    ReplyDelete