Looking For Something?

Sunday, July 1, 2012

For the Love of Pink Blog Hop



Welcome to the 2nd annual For the Love of Pink blog hop! 
Today you will be graced with projects in ALL pink! How fun, right? I hope you sit back, relax, and enjoy all fabulous projects through out the hop. 

You should have come from  Linda's Blog - if so, you're on the right track. If not, please head back to Gill's blog and start hopping from the beginning. 

Now, let's take a peek at my project. 

For this card I used pink bling, pink cardstock, and pink DCVW patterned paper. I had a lot of fun creating this pink card. It was a bit of a challenge getting all the "right" pinks so that it would all flow well together. Sorry, but I didn't have any pink ink, lol. 

I hope my card has inspired you in some way today. Now, be sure to head on over to Lisa's blog and she what fabulous pink project she has to share with you. 

Here is the complete line up in case you get lost along the way. 



As Always - Getting Scrappy with It, 


Kristy 


9 comments:

  1. Lovely card Kristy and the pinks are gorgeous.

    Just to let you know the link on the blog hop starter page http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.ca/
    take us to your shop, not your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card. Love all the great pink! And all that bling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card and loving the papers. The bling is gorgeous too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. really neat project. thanks for taking part in my birthday hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic creation lovely to hop with you
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Kristy!

    Love the bling you've used and the distressing around the edges! So effective!

    Well done!

    Apologies for getting your name wrong on my blog!

    Thanks for sharing your creation.

    Lisa
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful PINK card love the added bling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your pink card! and for the hop! They are always so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love you card Kristy. I'm really enjoying the hop.

    ReplyDelete