Looking For Something?

Monday, July 23, 2012

Easel Card Challenge Made Especially for You



I am not sure where this month is going, but sure is flying by!! It will soon be time for the kids go back to school, and (GASP) it'll be Christmas before we know it. Time sure does fly! So, let's get on to this week's challenge for Made Especially for You. This week the challenge is to create an easel card. I have only made one other easel card before and it was pretty fun, so I really liked this challenge so I could try my hand at it again. This week you'll be eligible to win a $15 GC from Paper Piecings by Nikki. Be sure to stop by and check them out! Be sure that you head on over and link up your cards at the Made Especially for You blog to be entered. 

So, here is my easel card

Card Recipe: 
White Cardstock 
Recollections Pattern Paper pack 
Misc. Buttons 
Twinery Twine 
Pink by Design Sentiment Stamp 

Don't forget to head on over to the Made Especially For You  blog and enter your  card into the challenge!! I can't wait to see everyone's entries and I thank you all for taking a peek at my card today. I hope I've inspired you in some way! 

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It, 


Kristy 

4 comments:

  1. such a sweet card with a lovely colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Kristy!! Love the colors and the design! Wonderful!!!

    Hugs,
    Heather Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Kristy, I have to get me some of those flowers. The stitching is great on there too!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete