Looking For Something?

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Cameo Creations - Anything Goes Challenge



I absolutely love every other Thursday. You wanna know why?? Because it's the Cameo Creations challenge reveal day! I LOVE to see what all the girls have created and share my project with everyone as well.


This week's challenge is an ANYTHING GOES challenge. Waaahooo... there is SO much free reign with an anything goes challenge, that you can let your creative mind run wild. Wait a second... there is one requirement - you MUST use your Silhouette Cameo in some way!

This week's challenge is being sponsored by Monica, which is a $10 GC to Michael's. Who couldn't use that GC to shop for some goodies?! I sure could and I'm sure you could too!! When you enter your creation over on the Cameo Creations Challenge Blog, you will be entered to win that awesome GC! How fun, right?? Well... what are you waiting for?? Get your project linked up HERE

Now, let's take a peek at my project this week. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE me some anything goes challenges. It gives me an opportunity to catch up on my own layouts. I hardly EVER scrap for myself anymore, so I try to take any chance I can to scrap a photo here and there for myself. 


I was flipping through my box of photos to see just what sparked my creativity, and this photo was it. It is my most favorite photo of my two boys together. They were best buds (in this photo), and I truly miss them being this way. Now that they are MUCH older, 12 and 13, all they like to do is bicker, argue, and fight. I miss these days were they were actually friends, instead of enemies. That sums up what my journaling says too. 

For this layout I used the following 
Coredinations Cardstock 
Chatterbox Inc. Scrapbook Walls Patterned Paper 
(this paper is SO very old!!) 

Don't forget to head on over and get your layout linked up. You don't want to miss out on the awesome Michael's GC!

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope I have inspired you in some way. 

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It, 

Kristy 

7 comments:

  1. What a GREAT LO!!!! Love the picture and love your cuts!! Have a GREAT one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute layout, Kristy! I love those cutie pie bears and the pic of your boys is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this pic of your boys! And this layout is adorable!

    Lot of Love,
    Shorty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pic of your boys!!! They are so handsome!!!! This LO is perfect! Thank you so much for being so wonderful!
    Toodles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pic of your boys!!! They are so handsome!!!! This LO is perfect! Thank you so much for being so wonderful!
    Toodles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OW - you have all done an amazing job - I love all your projects. So colourful. TFS
    Indian Wedding Cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is adorable love the bears and the boys are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete