Looking For Something?

Monday, July 16, 2012

3 Color Challenge Made Especially for You



Hey, hey, hey... it's Monday!!! And, you all know what that means. It's time for the Made Especially for You challenge!! This week's challenge is to create a card using only three (3) colors (black and white are accents and do not count towards your three colors) I loved this challenge this week, as it took me a bit out of my comfort zone in using colors I normally wouldn't put together, together.  This week you'll be eligible to win a stamp set from Verve Stamps. They have some pretty awesome stamps!! Be sure to stop by and check them out! Be sure that you head on over and link up your cards at the Made Especially for You blog to be entered. 



And, here is my card using the three color combo of yellow, melon, and green. 



Card Recipe: 
White Cardstock 
Patterned Paper from Paper Studio All Seasons II Stack 
Bugaboo Digital Stamp
Red acid free pen 
Recollections sparkly adhesive dots (real name?) lol 


Don't forget to head on over to the Made Especially For You  blog and enter your  card into the challenge!! I can't wait to see everyone's entries and I thank you all for taking a peek at my card today. I hope I've inspired you in some way! 

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It, 


Kristy 

2 comments:

  1. So simple yet so stylish! Lovely work, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card Kristy, love the plaid!

    ReplyDelete