Looking For Something?

Friday, June 8, 2012

I Heart {ippity} DT Blog Hop

Welcome to the I Heart {Ippity} Design Team blog hop!! 

If you are not familiar with {ippity" then you are missing out!!! {ippity} is a line of rubber stamps manufactured by the Unity Stamp Co. The {ippity} line is separate from the Unity line, but has the same wonderful quality and it is marketed through Unity Endorsed {ippity} Chicks, which are reps for {ippity}. Heather is an {ippity} CHICK and would LOVE to be your {ippity} chick! To order {ippity} just go to the Unity website and on the left hand side click {ippity} - Pick a CHICK & Order. That will take you to the {ippity} chick page where you can pick Heather Flaherty as your {ippity} Chick! 

Now, let's get to my project for today. 


I was playing around with this one. I was Pinteresting and got some amazing and wonderful ideas, so I decided to try some white on white with a pop of color. I have to say I wasn't too fond of this when I first create it, but I really, really like it now that I look at it again a few days later. For this card I used plain white cardstock, some plain red cardstock that I cut the heart SVG's from, which I also embossed, and the {ippity} stamp set - IPK - 110  Where You Should Be. I love this set! It's SO versatile and can be used in SO many ways! 


Day 2 Card 


Blog Candy Alert!! 

Heather is giving away a prize to one person who comments on ALL of the DT blogs! You have reached the end of the hop. We hope you've enjoyed all of the fabulous work the DT has shared with you today, and we hope that you left a comment on each of the DT's blogs so you can be entered to win the prize Heather is giving away!! 
Here is the line up just in case you need to go back and leave comments, or you want to go back and look at all the {ippity}-tabulous projects! : ) 
Kristy - YOU ARE HERE 

Also, come on by and check out Heather's Facebook Fan Page by clicking HERE
And, PICK your CHICK - Heather, but clicking HERE
I hope we have all inpsired you in some crafty way today. 

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It, 

Kristy  

47 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Love love love the wording!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card...and I have to have the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love pinterest for all the inspiration. Love the card, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' the color scheme and the sentiment! What a fantastic card! Have a great weekend!

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute with the hearts peeking out from behind! Great project, Kristy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Kristy love the CAS look and the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the polka dots on the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm a new follwer as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kristy this is just the cutest. I love white on white things. I did a couple early on but haven't done any in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kristy..wonderful Clean and Simple card! Just like I wish my house looked! Very sweet, so happy to have you on our team!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the hearts and the embossing. I simple and sweet. TFS AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card! I had picked out this stamp set as one of my favs... love the white on white!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kristy, this card is terrific...I don't know why it took you a few days to figure it out..LOL! Wonderful idea to use the embossed hearts with that sentiment. I need to work more on some white on white cards.
    Happy to have hopped in!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute cute cute!!! Did I say cute? LOL. I love all of the white with that pop of color!!! It turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card thanks for sharing.
    Cheryl
    Creative Kuts

    ReplyDelete
  16. I Love Your Card to pieces!
    Made me laugh out loud! lol
    Hugs and Blessings,
    KimberlyRae

    ReplyDelete
  17. So sweet, clean, and simple. I just LOVE that saying!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So sweet and simple! love it! TFS :)
    Kari

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kristy i am lovin this! TFS CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  20. The white on white is stunning. This is a card I could really "scrap lift"! I love hearts and they really pop ... would make a great card for my girls who are in their 20's.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the cuteness of this card!! Really enjoyed he blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute card!
    Angela
    chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. great cards! love the simple, clean layouts and great stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for introducing me to {IPPITY} stamps. I love the sentiments on the cards you made, and will be hunting them down through Heather's site soon. Well done, Kristy!

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
    E.mail - cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your Day 2 Card! it is one of my favorite quotes! I have it on my emails and on a bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your projects are so cute, love the sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  27. this is real cute. love your quote also.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very inspiring blog hop & it looks like you are one busy, busy lady! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Super cute cards and wow, I love that quote!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great cards, Kristy! Love these sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  31. your card is really cute! love the design and image too!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Kristy the card looks amazing!! LOL We are always our own worst critics!! ;) <3

    Jess @ www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com
    www.ahomspunaffair.blogspot.com - A Monthly Online Magazine Publication

    ReplyDelete
  33. Such a cute card! Love the simple design! Those are the hardest for me to do!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great card!! Love the colors together!
    Angela
    chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I like the Courage card done with the embossed Kraft paper. It's simple but very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh Kristy, I love the embossed red hearts on the white background... sweet, simple and beautiful! The embossed border is just perfect on the 2nd one. Who knew white and brown could be so pretty?? TFS msmith38652@gmail.com
    http://michelescraftroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. Very cute cards...love the embossed hearts on the first and the simple design of the second.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great cards! i love the sentiment on the first one! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Both cards are wonderful--I really like the pop of red with the hearts on the first one.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love the simplicity of the second card. The colors are great!

    ReplyDelete