Looking For Something?

Monday, June 18, 2012

ME4Y Monday!!



Hello and happy Monday!
Welcome to another ME4Y challenge!! Today's challenge is to use 3 eyelets on your card. This was a good challenge for me, as I have NOT used any eyelets in YEARS. I have so many too, and I always forget about them. This week you'll be eligible to win a set of stamps from Whimsical Designs. So, be sure to link up your cards at Made Especially For You to be entered! 

Now on to my card for this week's challenge


The flowers are from Scraptastical Kreations and the tags/envies is a soon to be released set from there as well. I used DCWV patterned paper stack for the border and background, and Recollections Kraft carstock for the envies. 

Don't forget to head on over to the Made Especially For You  blog and enter your  card into the challenge!! I can't wait to see everyone's entries and I thank you all for taking a peek at my card today. I hope I've inspired you in some way! 

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It, 


Kristy 

3 comments:

  1. I love,love,love this card!!!Fabulous!!!Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun card. love these flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Kristy! love the tags and flowers!

    ReplyDelete