Looking For Something?

Monday, June 4, 2012

ME4Y Monday!!


Hello and happy Monday!

 It's officially summer here, as my boys finished their last day of school this last Wednesday. That means a lot more crafting time for me. YAY!

Anywho - as you know, Monday brings the Made Especially For You challenge. This week's challenge is to create a Father's Day card using chipboard! Be sure to enter this challenge and you could win digital images from Priscilla Styles. Be sure to link up your cards at Made Especially For You to be entered! 

Now on to my card for this week's challenge

For this card I used the DCWV "The Guy Stack" - I took the one sheet that had the strip of ties at the bottom and cut that off. I used the top half for the background and the bottom portion, which was the strip of ties for the middle. I then to the other half of the strip of ties and fussy fut the matching ties out and pop dotted them over the coordinating tie. I did not add the definition to the ties where the chipboard was placed.

Card Recipe: 
DCWV Patterned Paper - "The Guy Stack"
Basic Grey Chipboard
Kraft cardstock 


Don't forget to head on over to the Made Especially For You  blog and enter your  card into the challenge!! I can't wait to see everyone's entries and I thank you all for taking a peek at my card today. I hope I've inspired you in some way! 

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It, 


Kristy 

4 comments:

  1. Kristy, I love this card it is so creative and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card, so graphic and masculine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! I love everything, the paper and what you did with the ties! Fantastic job Kristy!
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card - wish I would have seen it before father's day! Oh well, at least his b-day is next month :)
    -Jackie @ Matching ties

    ReplyDelete