Looking For Something?

Monday, June 11, 2012

Made Especially For You Sketch Challenge!!



Hello and happy Monday!

Monday brings the Made Especially For You challenge. This week's ME4Y challenge is a sketch challenge. Yay!! I LOVE sketch challenges, and as always we get to use one of the awesome Bugaboo Stamps - digital stamps images too. AND.... the winner will receive 7 free digital images from Bugaboo Stamps! YAY!! They have the BEST digi's ever! : )

Here is this week's sketch



Now on to my card for this week's challenge


For this card I used the Imaginisce Birthday stack- I LOVE this stack, as I don't find much birthday paper that I care for, or that is suitable for boys.

Card Recipe: 
Imaginisce Birthday stack
Bugaboo Stamps - Digi Stamp
Kraft cardstock 


Don't forget to head on over to the Made Especially For You  blog and enter your  card into the challenge!! I can't wait to see everyone's entries and I thank you all for taking a peek at my card today. I hope I've inspired you in some way! 

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It, 


Kristy 

5 comments:

  1. love your take on the sketch, the popped up sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun cute card.. Like the monkey and how you did the happy birthday

    ReplyDelete