Looking For Something?

Friday, June 29, 2012

Fun at the Fair Blog Hop

Hi everyone! Welcome to the Fun at the Fair Blog Hop hosted by Sandra, it's been awhile since she has hosted a hop so she thought it would be fun to do a Fair themed hop to see lots of fun Fair inspiration.

Blog Candy!! 
We have a wonderful sponsor which is a $20 gift certificate to the Scraptastical Kreations store which has so many adorable cutting files!!

To qualify for the blog candy be sure to leave a comment on all of the blogs and be a follower if you like and  stop by Scraptastical Kreations Facebook Group to tell them Sandra sent you!

Here's the incredible lineup:
1.  SANDRA
2.  ANA MARIA
3.  LIZ
4.  MONICA
5.  PATTY
6.  BONNIE
7.  MEL
8.  SYLVIA
9.  KRISTY (you are here) 
10.  CECILIA
11.  ALMA

Now, let's take a peek at my project that I have to share with you all today! I created this cute but simple single 12x12 layout, using a brand new, soon to be released set from Scraptastical Kreations, "Fun at the Fair". 

I enlarged the tickets in the bears hands to make the ticket border running along the top and bottom of the page. I use a paper stack by Paper Studio (please forgive me as I don't know the name off hand), which includes all the papers with the exception of the white background paper. The background paper is just basic white by Coredinations. 

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek at my project today. Now, head on over to Cecilia's blog and see what ubber cute project she has to share with all of you!

Don't forget to comment on each blog and become a follower if you'd like to win the blog candy from Sandra's blog.

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It, 
Kristy 


20 comments:

  1. Aww how super sweet is this! I just love it! :) hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable page!! I just love your sweet bears!! Already a follower ;)
    Nancy
    alwaysastorycreationsbynancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Thanks for sharing
    marial302003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bears are way too cute! Love this layout!!

    Susan
    http://scrapathousandwords.blogspot.com
    icepanthress@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun cute LO. I love those bears. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love it!!! You are awesome my friend!!
    Toodles,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout with those adorable bears!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great page!!! LOVE your bears!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great framed design.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many cute details. I love the tickets across the top

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your layout Kristy! Those tickets are a great added detail :) TFS

    Lucy
    http://www.love2createitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute idea for the boarder! Love the details!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous layout. Love the tickets at the top.
    Cindy Lou
    endurapuppy at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your layout is adorable! Love the bears.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute page!!
    Angela
    http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kristy this is such a cue layout, I love it!!! Thanks for joining me at the fair!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your layout. The bears are adorable

    ReplyDelete