Looking For Something?

Friday, June 29, 2012

Card Sketch Blog Hop


Welcome to the Sketch Blog Hop. Everyone always has so much fun doing these, that it has turned into a regular event. 

The purpose of this hop is to who how all of these talented bloggers an take the same sketch and come up with totally different cards. If you've never used a card sketch before, give it a try. You're bound to love them! You should have arrived from Jessica's blog, but if you happened to luck up on this blog post, be sure to head back to Jennifer's blog and hop from the beginning. 

Here is the complete line up just in case you get lost along the way. 


Now, here is my card to share with all of you. 


I'm running short on time as we have a SEVERE thunderstorm heading our way, so I will update my products used later. 

Now, head on over to Susan's blog and see her awesome card!

Thank you for hopping along with us! 

Kristy 

6 comments:

  1. Kristy this is such a fun patriotic card. Love it. I have a challenge going on at my blog for RW&B projects (and more) if you would like to link this beauty up!!!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! You did a great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY, I know all about those t-storms ... we've been having one after the other. My poor doggie goes C-R-A-Z-Y in the noise, shaking and hyperventilating. I have a Thunder Shirt for her to wear and that helps... I'm next going to try some naturopathics to calm her a bit. Your card is very festive ... I spent the morning making 4th of July cards for hops I'm in later this week ... FUN!

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
    e.mail - cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Kristy for taking the time while you are busy with the storm to share your super neat card. i hope all is well there!

    marianne dot wanham at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card - very festive! Hope the storms stay away...
    Thanks for being in the hop!
    www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
    craftycardgallery @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete