Looking For Something?

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Card Sketch Blog Hop Day 2



Welcome to Day 2 of the June Card Sketch Blog Hop. 

We all have so much fun with the sketches and really love bringing them to life and being able to share them with all of you through the hop. If you've never used a sketch before, give it a try! You'll def love it! 

You should have arrived from Ashley's blog - if so, you're on the right track. If you've lucked up on this blog post, be sure to head back to Jennifer's blog and start from the beginning.

Now, go ahead and grab your favorite drink, sit back, relax and enjoy the hop. 

Here is the sketch 
Here is my take on this sketch 



Recipe
DCWV Patterned Paper
Twinery Twine 
Coredinations Kraft Cardstock

Now, head on over to Zenita's blog and take a peek at her take on the sketch. 

I hope I have inspired you in some way today., and hopefully you were inspired enough to give this sketch a try. 


Here is the complete line up in case you get sidetracked and lose track of where you are. 

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It, 

Kristy 


6 comments:

  1. My father is not with us anymore, but I can tell you that he would love this card.
    I can do a lot of different cards, but men's cads... that's a headache for me! It's very beautiful, congrats :)
    Curiosity: Father's Day in Portugal it's on the March 19th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the pattern paper.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card--I like the paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Kristy!! Thank you for sharing!
    Z

    ReplyDelete