Looking For Something?

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Card Sketch Blog Hop Day 1


Welcome to Day 1 of the June Card Sketch Blog Hop. 

We all have so much fun with the sketches and really love bringing them to life and being able to share them with all of you through the hop. If you've never used a sketch before, give it a try! You'll def love it! 

You should have arrived from Ashley's blog - if so, you're on the right track. If you've lucked up on this blog post, be sure to head back to Jennifer's blog and start from the beginning.

Now, go ahead and grab your favorite drink, sit back, relax and enjoy the hop. 

Here is the sketch 
Here is my take on this sketch 


Recipe
Paper Studio Patterned Paper 
Coredinations White Cardstock

Now, head on over to Zenita's blog and take a peek at her take on the sketch. 

I hope I have inspired you in some way today., and hopefully you were inspired enough to give this sketch a try. 


Here is the complete line up in case you get sidetracked and lose track of where you are. 

As Always - Gettin' Scrappy with It, 

Kristy 

15 comments:

  1. I like your sunflower card that is so cute?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and cute! I love it!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love how the smiley face just makes me smile! I may just have to buy some PKS.
    Thanks for being part of the hop!
    www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another awesome card Kristy!! That sun just makes me want to smile right back at it! Thanks for sharing.
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that a card to brighten up someones day!!! Very very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a gorgeous piece, thank you so much for joining us this week for our Anything Goes Challenge a the Secret Crafter
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i came to this post from Ashley at The Glamorous Side of Scrapping and have found loads of ideas. i love your two cards very much. Thanks for being a part of this bloghop. i was actually looking for a way to get your blogs sent to my email address, but somehow i must have missed it. Oh well, i joined via GFC, as a second choice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card. Love the sunshine and the cute face.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cheery card--I like the peachy keen face on the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for sharing your Summer Lovin' bright/cheery sunshiny card with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it
    is truly informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
    Also visit my blog post :: Posted by My Industrial Injury Claims.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute! I love the face! Thanks for sharing this at My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge with this amazing creation

    Good luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. That sun puts a smile on my face! So cute! Thanks for joining us at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete